Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4: what goes down must come up

Woke up at like 5pm today, oof.
Ate some cereal and went straight to studying for about an hour and a half. After reviewing my hands I went to fire up a session.
Lately I've been feeling a little sluggish so today I decided to 6-table.

Games: 42
Profit: $1,861

Games to go: 1,295
Profit to go: $8,689



Obviously pleased with today's results.

I've got a coaching session tomorrow with one of my favorite students SlideBy (PokerStars). He's really made heaps of progress since I first started working with him. He's going through a rough little patch right now but hopefully he reads this blog and sees that it actually can turn around :)

Time for a movie and a nice warm bottle of Tylenol PM

4 comments:

  1. cheers buddy, back on the horse soon! Great results btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boom,
    Mostly $110+9 STTs, with a few $55+5s.


    Slideby,
    good stuff. ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, good luck in the challenge. linked your blog to mine.

    ReplyDelete