Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 10: the return.

Finally getting over the cold. Hollaaa.
Don't take being healthy for granted, being sick is a bad beat :(

Poker went bad. Just running so horribly.
It saddens me to admit it but I am really weak minded when it comes to variance. I get really upset and have one or two poker buddies I'll vent over AIM with about how bad I run - 5 minutes later I calm down and feel like such a tool for getting so upset. I'm really trying to work on the mental side of my game.
I've been going off in chat more often then normal lately, I had two different players bring it up today which is kind of embarrassing :(.
Right now I feel like that is easily the biggest leak in my game (having 0 ability to deal with bad variance), it stops me from putting in a lot of volume and it makes me much less of a poker player imo. I am going to try to find out some way to work on it. If any of you have recommendations let me know. Books, coaches, etc.

Killa still hasn't moved in so I've been all alone in this apartment for the last 2 weeks. Getting kind of boring tbh. I've gone out a few times since I've been here but still. Maybe I just need a TV :p (how do I not have a TV?)

Games: 80
Profit: (1,332)

Games to go: 1,167
Profit to go: $9,064

Siiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment