Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 13?

I forget what day I'm on. I hope 13 is right.

forgot to update last night so I'll include those results with todays.

Played: 66
Profit: -$766

Games to go: 1,071
Profit to go: 9,541

Today I played 50ish games, but they weren't loading very fast so I'm not upset. I feel like I played very well almost the entire session and even tho I lost I strangely don't feel bad at all. It's like finally my brain was going "you're running bad and if you keep playing this good you'll be fine". I hope I can keep that mentality up.

Killa moves in on Friday, I think it's going to be fun to sit down 2m2mm style and just grind out poker for hours. My game also improves when I coach him so that will be great for both of us.

I just got back from the pool hall and I'm exhausted, I'm going to pass out. Gnite world.

No comments:

Post a Comment