Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: when life gives you swings...

you build a swing set... ontop of a tall building... and launch yourself off of it.

sigh. fun game. Ran about as bad as you can run all day long. I don't want to make this a cry blog so....

Games Played: 80
Profit: (-1198)
Bonus: +$350

Games to go: 1,352
Profit to go: $10,638

I don't really buy into the HEM redline as a real indication of your luck, but for you fans out there:

Time for fruity pebbles and The Invention of Lying to cheer me up.

2 comments:

  1. start winning! 2010 isn't for losers son!!!

    and f u wheres the link to my blog on ur blog? :o

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops!
    it must've been deleted when i changed themes.

    putting it back now :)

    I'll try to do some winning today if it makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete