Friday, October 2, 2009

oktobah

for the past few days i've been only 6-tabling trying some new things in my game. I feel like I'm playing really solid, especially over the last few days - however the results have yet to come with the good play feeling :(

played 48 games today and lost a few hundred, no biggie. just frustrating to see the worst regs running so hot while I continue my bad streak. Going to play a few more after this little entry I just needed to take a break. I'm going to be trying to play 60 games a day which feels like it's going to take forever 6tabling but I'll survive.


don't really have too many poker goals for this month. I just want to play >1,500 games and run >=normal.

Wish me luck


edit: played 62 games today. down $4.31 lol. reached my daily minimum goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment