Friday, October 30, 2009

October results

I'm about to head out to a concert and then some house party with some friends, and I probably won't get much time to play before October ends so I'm going to call the month right now.

Games: 650
Winnings: $5,642
Rakeback: $1,544
Bonuses: $189
---
Monthly Total: $7,375



My volume is laughable but I did spend the entire month playing 6 or less tables, and often playing sets instead of continuous sessions while working heavily on my game. I spent hours and hours reviewing and studying again this month and I feel like I am getting better and learning more every day.
I'm really looking forward to playing next month and hopefully setting and achieving some goals.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck man. Feel free to hit me up on AIM/Skype if you wanna pick eachothers brains/review some things. Ajeff07 on AIM. And Ajeff007 on Skype and Full Tilt obv.

    ReplyDelete