Monday, October 5, 2009

oh no

The day before yesterday I played 0 games. It was my niece's 3rd birthday but I still had 2hrs of free-time from when I woke up to when I left my house so I could've played a few games at least which is disappointing. By the time I got home I just passed out.

Yesterday I played about 45 games before I had to head out for a pool tournament / meet up with some old friends.

Just woke up, did some facebooking. About to eat something and then get to playing - going to try to make up for the last two lazy days.
I'll update at the end of the day.

Edit: very frustrating day for poker.
Power went out mid-sesh on a few bubbles which really tilted me. My Backup connection (iphone) wouldn't connect, and I ended up losing a ton of equity.
I then found out how to tether (usb) my iphone to my laptop so now if the internet/power goes down here it's just a one-click process to have my phone as my modem. That's really reassuring.
I'm going to be buying a UPS (uninterrupted power supply) soon as well.

Ended up only playing 41 games and making a few hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment