Friday, October 16, 2009

gahhhhh bleh

Since the last update I had another almost $1k day, then I took another shot at the $119s and of course when I get 6 of them loaded up the internet stops working and my backup connection wouldn't work, I didn't figure out why until after I had already busted all of the tables.

I emailed FTP support about it because some player friends told me that FTP had refunded them for sessions that were disconnected on their own end (the players).
3 days later I get a reply, they said they reviewed a tournament and concluded that I had been disconnected, and refunded me. I wondered why they said they only reviewed the one, and only sent a refund for that game -- then I noticed the tournament number they gave me wasn't a tournament number I sent. After a quick search I found out the tournament number actually belonged to a HU sng game that I didn't even play in. And the tournament number wasn't even close to any tournament numbers I had sent in. Pretty funny.
I emailed back letting them know there was a mix-up, and that I had sent in 6 tournaments, not one. I got a reply back basically saying "sorry for the error, in fact it was [one of the tournaments i had sent]", still no mention of the other 5 so I'm waiting for another reply now. I know they don't really have to refund me so I don't want to complain about it but that's pretty funny.

I've been running pretty bad again, but for some reason my desire to play/improve has never been greater. The only things stopping me from putting in a ton more volume is having to kill sessions from tilting because of running bad and the fact that I'm only 6 tabling this month while working on my game.


Today was very stressful :p


It's 8am. I can't believe I'm back on this schedule but w/e. I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment