Sunday, December 20, 2009

sorry

Been meaning to update for a while but never get around to it. I'll try to bang out a quick update just so I don't have too much catching up to do on this later.

I didn't play many more games in Nov. because of the whole lung thing, but I broke about even for the few I played so the first week numbers are pretty much how the month went. Luckily nothing else came of the lung situation weeeeee.

December hasn't been very exciting. I started a volume prop-bet with killab101 but we decided to call that off last night, we're going to reschedule for a time when he isn't so busy.

I was up ~$5k on the month until last night where I played 104 games with a -50% ROI and lost like $2k. Luckily I randomly decided to play lower stakes to put in more volume and didn't run that bad at my normal stakes.

I'm going to be moving out of my place at the end of the month. Me and Killa should be renting out a house in Feb. so January is still up in the air for me. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a little road-trip to Vegas or just staying with a friend around this way for the month.

My parents have been going through some rough times financially because of the economy effecting their business. It's crazy to think how poor we were, how well they did for about 10-15 years, and it's turned right back around for them. I'm possitive they'll turn around again and be smarter with their money this time but for now I have to grind even harder because I'm going to be helping them out as much as I can with money.

Alright time for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment