Saturday, December 26, 2009

Moving on out

I saved a little dog last night. I was driving home and saw her running in the street and had to swerve in front of the other car to stop them from hitting her. I chased her down and took her in my car... long story... but I luckbox into finding her owners that night thanks to an ex girlfriend.
Felt really good. And of course it happened on Christmas.
Today I had to take my car in for a full detail because the dog was covered in dirt/mud/etc. Two and a half hours, brutal.

I'm moving out of my apartment. Today I packed up all my shit (I live pretty light) in some boxes and drove it to my friends house where I'm going to be staying for the next few weeks until me and Killa find the new house. The sooner the better.
I found an awesome 3/3 in a really high-end neighborhood. The house is amazing, all marble, really modern and a sick backyard area with BBQ station, great for entertaining. The only problem is it's probably out of Killab's $Range.

I'm excited to move into a new place, I'm just a bit down on myself for not having grinned more during the year to have enough money saved up to get basically whatever I want. Hopefully 2010 I work harder. (FWIW for the people reading my blog from SS, yeah cool wHip is not my only online poker account - and I've made more $ than you see on that account. I have only been playing on FTP/yeah cool wHip for a few months now).

My bestest buddy Kleath just cracked OPRs top 10 spot. CONGRATS KLEATH!
He's just a fucking beast and probably my 3rd favorite super hero next to Spiderman and Meteorman. It's pretty close between him and Blankman.
He gives me a shout out in the interview: READ HERE

Going to move some last things. Later.

edit: just an FYI to you readers. I really encourage leaving comments, I will respond.

2 comments:

  1. pics of house siq ldo. Get on the ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I forgot to take pics of the balla house I saw, but looks like we may not even get that one - he won't be ready until Feb. In the meantime I just started month-to-month renting a nice 2/2 I'll get some pics of tomorrow when I move into it.

    ReplyDelete