Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moving In

OK so I rented a 2/2 on a month-to-month basis from a friend of my sister. Basically she's trying to sell this place but in the meantime is renting it out to me. If she gets it sold I have 2 weeks notice to pack up and leave.
The rent is relatively cheap for a 2/2. The place itself is nice, it's in the same community I was just living in (hate the staff) so it's pretty convenient for my situation.
I just got back from setting up the place after a trip to Walmart for basically everything (food, dishes, laundry-room stuff, etc). I'm spending this last night at my friends house and in the morning I'll take the 2 or 3 trips to bring all of my belongings over there. I'm all set, I even went to Comcast and setup the broadband.

Killa get's back on the 2nd of Jan. I haven't got a hold of him yet so he doesn't know about this place but I'm going to ask him to room with me here so we can both get a feel for rooming together and I can start working more with him on his game right away. If he turns this down it will be pretty annoying.
I'm still looking for houses in the area as I don't plan on staying in this new place for more than a month or two. If the situation with Killa doesn't work out then I may just pack up and live with WCG|Rider in Vegas for a while and maybe just buy my own house a little down the road.

I haven't played any poker in the last two days because of the whole moving in/out situation. I've been pretty busy. But tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I should be back to the grind, harder than ever.
Which brings me to my next thought. I'm thinking about doing some kind of personal prop. Something like playing more than 1500 games and profiting more than $10,000. I'm still deciding on the exact details. But whatever I do I've decided I'm going to do daily blog updates because I feel like that will help me keep on track. It's kind of hard to slack off when you have to remind yourself every night in front of an audience how much you have to do and how much of it you did that day. Hopefully that will be entertaining for you guys.
Maybe you can help me decide on the details. Just remember that I only 9 table, and I play higher stakes so the games don't load really fast (often I'm just 6 tabling waiting for other games). Any ideas are appreciated.

Any way, I've got to get some sleep. Tomorrow I'm turning in the keys to my old place and moving the rest of my shit out of here and into the new place.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment