Thursday, December 31, 2009

All set up

I am completely finished moving in, everything is put away nice and neat, I cleaned up the place, and just ate my first meal (if you consider hot pockets a meal... I do).
It actually feels nice here, but I'm sure it will feel so much better when I get the next place.

I spoke with Killa today, he seemed pretty happy and obviously said he's going to move in here. He gets back on the 2nd but says he wont be able to move in for at least a week after that.

I'm still not 100% what the terms of my little prop are going to be, for now I'm thinking 1,500 games, $10,000 profit. Tomorrow is the start of it so I'd better make up my mind soon.
Again I'm going to be blogging about it every day, so stay tuned :)

Here are some pics of the place
can't find my digi so took these w iphone

the grind room:





dining/kitchen:



my bedroom:




idk what that little rat thing is on the bed.


I guess I'm going to hit the tables for a little bit now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment