Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Week

I don't plan on always doing weekly results updates but whatever it's 6am and I can't sleep so...


270 games, $3,240 profit.

Not bad. I did miss 2 full days of play like I said last post, and today I only played around 30 games because I just couldn't get focused.

Life outside of poker has been pretty boring. I really haven't gotten out of the house much in the last two weeks or so. Not that I really mind, I kind of wanted to take a break from going out every night, but now I think I'm starting to get a little stir-crazy especially since I'm living by myself.

Made it to the gym again today. I had been missing a ton of workouts over the last month or two and am trying to get back in the swing of things. I've already seen great improvements from the gym but I really need to stick with it if I want to see the results I really want.


... alright I'm going to try to get some sleep. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment