Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6/19 update

What's up playa playas?

Well, I wouldn't say I've been grinding to the fullest of my potential, but I've definitely been grinding as much or more than I ever have.
I've missed a few days of play because I've been going out a lot lately and getting drinks (and drunk). My sleep schedule is all fucked up, as always, so some days I wake up at 7-8pm and get a call to go out with some friends.

Poker has been going well. I picked a good time to get on my grind because I've been doing some crushing lately.


I've played around 700 games and am up right around $9.5k after rakeback. I did miss a few full days and 1 or 2 half days of grinding but I'm still on pace to play >1,200 this month and if my results continue on anything similar to this trend I'll be very happy with the month of July.

I'm not so sure how possible getting top20 FTP leaderboard will be. I'm not very far off (32) and if I don't skip days I think I can still make it, but it's going to be tougher than I thought.
On the other hand, I remembered the site I am signed up to has a monthly Rake Race and the other day when I got a gander at it I was 2nd on the LB, not far behind first. 1st is $1,200 so I'm hoping I can bag that, but ultimately anything in the top 3 is OK with me.

I haven't done much coaching this month, in fact I really need to fix my schedule because there are 3 guys I really like who wanted to book some time but so far I haven't been able to get around to it.


With the good poker month and the active social life I would think I'd be more happy then I am right now. To be honest I've felt kind of down mostly and I need to turn that around. I hate getting all emo. I haven't been to the gym in forever. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

Well, I'm going to go grab some late night McD's. See you guys later.

3 comments:

  1. keep up the crushing kingfish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job man, Ship me some run good. will ya?
    keep it up, and lol and maybe going to gym and then saying your going to get some Micky Dees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Also: lol!

    ReplyDelete